your research career at UON
Make a research proposal or apply for a PhD scholarships.
Contact the OFFICE OF GRADUATE STUDIES (OGS) The Office of Graduate Studies is part of the Research and Innovation Division and provides centralised services for the administration of research degrees. We are responsible for the overall administration of PhD and Research Masters candidature and scholarships including:
- Recruitment, domestic admission, enrolment and re-enrolment;
- Scholarship applications, conditions, stipend, allowances and variations;
- Rules and regulations for Research Degrees;
- Candidature including confirmation and progress reports;
- Submission and examination of thesis;
- Research Training Sub-Committee;
- Seminar series for PhD and Research Masters candidates;
PhD and Research Masters Supervisor training for staff.
Or, if you wish to discuss your ideas for postgraduate study email, Professor Mario Minichiello at; Mario.Minichiello@newcastle.edu.au